Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's been crazy here!

I was all excited about blogging when I started this. It has just not slowed down at all since mid-September. It seems like every week has been crammed full of happenings. Several families from our homeschool group started a co-op in September. I teach a group of twelve k-3rd grades in my Pirate class and that keeps me busy with lesson planning. We have also started cub scouts. Jeff took the Cubmaster position and I am the assistant. We have been busy with training and meetings for that. During September and October I worked about four days a week with a friend in preparation for our Autumn Street Fair where we had a craft booth. I thought once that was over life would slow down a bit. Boy was I wrong!

Within the next few days I hope to have some fall photos posted that everyone can enjoy.

No comments: