Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Joining the blogging world! What to expect here.

I have wanted to start a blog for a long time. I have just never sat down at the computer with nothing else scheduled and taken time to begin one. Finally... I have made the move. I'm excited about it! I have been reading some blogs of friends and I'm glad I finally got started on our own.

Here you will find a mix of our daily life happenings, special occasions, as well as homeschool happenings.

I will post as often as I can. Sometimes it gets crazy around here!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Tonya said...

GOOD JOB! I just read your blog and I'm surprise you have time to sit down, let alone get on the computer and write a blog. I'm impressed!.Tonya

Tonya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.